Friday, July 17, 2009

Coupon Book

For the past week I have been annoyed on how unorganized my coupons were, so yesterday I went out on a mission. I needed to find a way to organize my coupons and have them ready for me to use them at any given moment.

I had seen this idea on another blog that I follow, organize the coupons like you would baseball trading cards. So yesterday while I was at Target I decided to get the supplies that I would need to start my personal coupon book. I got a binder, page dividers, and page protectors that you would use for baseball cards. Last night I started to name my page dividers and fill my page protectors. Although this process took me awhile, I feel good about myself that the coupons are organized and hopefully I can cut down on the time I spend at the grocery store.

Although Michael thinks that I maybe a little crazy, my coupons are organized!!

No comments:

Post a Comment