Friday, July 17, 2009

Green Thumb?

For the past week I have been coming over to my parents' house to water my mom's plants. My parents have a big backyard and my mom feels that she needs to have a garden that outlines the fence and also a little garden that is in the middle of the yard. She has to use four hose that connect together to reach all of her plants.

Yesterday, I started at 5:30 in the evening watering her plants and didn't finish till 9:30 at night. As I was watering her plants all I could think of was there is so many other things that I could be doing at this moment. That is the reason why I do not have plants at my house. Plus on top of spending hours on end watering her garden, they're dying. Even though I always seem to kill her plants she always asks me to come over and take care of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment