Saturday, November 7, 2009

6 Months....

Oh my, my baby Scarlett is now six months! Where do I start...? Let me first start out by saying that she is such a blessing, she has a smile that can brighten any room. She has her daddy wrapped around her little finger, she adores her sissy and her bobo, and I love up on her every chance I get. She always has a smile for anyone, anytime! :)
She is now scooting everywhere and is up on all fours, it won't be long and she will be crawling, although she is not sitting up on her own just yet. She has been eating baby food now for a couple of months and she has started to blow raspberries when she is not hungry or doesn't like something. She thinks that it's funny but the person on the receiving end is not very fond of the mess, which is usually me!
A couple of weeks ago I switched her formula from Similac to Good Start because it was on sale and it had a coupon on the can. Lets just say it was not a great transition, she was not on board at all with the switch. So needless to say she is now back to her regular formula and taking it quite well. She is still hesitant when you first give her the bottle, she tastes it before fully investing in the time to drink it. There's no fooling her!

I treasure each day that I have to know that she still needs help from me. I love when it's bedtime, I rock her to sleep listening to her favorite CD, Accapella Lullabies. I wish that she would stay little forever as time flies by so fast and she is getting bigger and bigger each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment